Jiu Jitsu (also referred to as Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or BJJ) revolves around the concept that a smaller, weaker person can successfully defend themselves against a bigger, stronger, heavier opponent by using leverage and weight distribution, taking the fight to the ground and using a number of holds and submissions to defeat them.
Jiu Jitsu training can be used for sport grappling and in self-defense situations. Sparring, commonly referred to as “rolling” within the community, and live drilling plays a major role in training and the practitioner’s development. Jiu Jitsu can also be used as a method of promoting physical fitness, building character, and as a way of life.
- UNLIMITED MONTHLY CLASSES / ONE YEAR COMMITMENT / $179/MO
- UNLIMITED MONTHLY CLASSES / HALF YEAR COMMITMENT / $199/MO
- 12 DAYS PER MONTH / ONE YEAR COMMITMENT / $139/MO
- 12 DAYS PER MONTH / HALF YEAR COMMITMENT / $159/MO
- 8 DAYS PER MONTH / ONE YEAR COMMITMENT / $109/MO
- 8 DAYS PER MONTH / HALF YEAR COMMITMENT / $129/MO
- ADULT DROP IN – $30
- ADULT 5 CLASS PACK – $130
- ADULT 10 CLASS PACK – $225
- ADULT 20 CLASS PACK – $400